• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Losing my dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a a year or horrible events, gave up my dogs because I couldn't take care of them, lost my 32 year olf horse, and other clamities. But at least I didn't have to move in with an alcoholic which must be very triggering for you.
It took over a year to get over things and out of bed but I did and now things are better. I mean with everything you have gone though you are a much stronger person than me. I throw up when I hear some of the things Trump says. But don't worry he won't be re-elected and things will get better. You might want to get to an AlAnon meeting and if you think they are a bunch of whiner (as I did) I went to AA meetings. You can find them on line 24 hours a day. One of my neighbors cried about his dog for a whole year. They are so much nicer than people.

Love and prayer being sent your way. My son bought me a little Yorkie when I decided to surrender my dogs. I did dog so I had the agency find them the very best homes. They never went hungry or were not loved and your dogs are so much more lucky than most.
My Yorkie is perfect. She can use piddle pads and is my little clown. I know another dog will not replace your dogs. I hated my little Yorkie at first because of that but now she is my rock.
cocoa valentine.jpg

My Yorkie is perfect.
Thank you for all your kind thoughts. My neighbor has a mini yorkie and I just love him! He is the cutest little guy and would protect my chickens, all 2 lbs of him. At least he looked like 2 lbs next to my 150 lb dogs, lol. I am putting a deposit on a puppy who isn't born yet. She will be a brindle mastiff, just like my girls. She will be ready in Oct. I can't wait!

Thank you for all your kind thoughts. My neighbor has a mini yorkie and I just love him! He is the cutest little guy and would protect my chickens, all 2 lbs of him. At least he looked like 2 lbs next to my 150 lb dogs, lol. I am putting a deposit on a puppy who isn't born yet. She will be a brindle mastiff, just like my girls. She will be ready in Oct. I can't wait!
My Yorkie is a brat and chases the chickens. Good luck and blessings.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back