My diary of random thoughts

AnnieMae

MyPTSD Pro
Depression, anxiety, depression, anxiety, depression, anxiety...it just doesn’t go away. My life is just going in circles and I can’t stop it. Please someone, just rescue me!!! I can’t take it, but I have to because it’s life! I can’t take it anymore. It’s so debilitating

AnnieMae

MyPTSD Pro
I hate being called crazy!!!!! I may not be the smartest person, or the prettiest person, but I was set up and I suffer from severe depression and anxiety because I am a loser that is always alone!

AnnieMae

MyPTSD Pro
How do you find yourself and be happy when the whole world has told you that you’re a piece of shit??? Oh, I know...you believe it

AnnieMae

MyPTSD Pro
All I want is to get married again! I mean omg! How hard is it to find a relationship??? It’s been 7 years! Seven!!!!! What the hell! I can’t get along with anyone???? No one wants me???? My parents brainwashed me? I mean good GOD!!!!

AnnieMae

MyPTSD Pro
My whole life is going down the drain! I made some really really bad bad decisions and I have no friends! I just want to live by my sister and get the hell out of here!