• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

Please send prayers for my husband that his surgery goes well and that he regains his eyesight. Also pray for me to have the strength to be here for him in the way that he needs.
Praying! We're here if you need some support! Hoping all goes well! Remember to take care of yourself ❤️whatever that translates for you.

I am asking for prayers because I am donating a gently used hospital bed to whoever can come to pick it up. I'm asking for prayers that it go to the person who is most in need of it. *(I am in Central Ky.).

It does not have railings but other than that it is in good shape. The mechanism works to move the bed up and down into various positions and the mattress is covered in vinyl so there are no pests to worry about.

No one has passed in the bed. It belonged to my mother who passed on while in a nursing care home and I have slept in it a bit since, but I find that I no longer need it.

I just pray that this bed goes to where it is most needed, I can't haul the bed so it makes it a bit difficult. So, I am asking for prayers that it go to where it can be best used ...someone who is most deserving. Thank you!!!

I am asking for prayers because I am donating a gently used hospital bed to whoever can come to pick it up. I'm asking for prayers that it go to the person who is most in need of it. *(I am in Central Ky.).

It does not have railings but other than that it is in good shape. The mechanism works to move the bed up and down into various positions and the mattress is covered in vinyl so there are no pests to worry about.

No one has passed in the bed. It belonged to my mother who passed on while in a nursing care home and I have slept in it a bit since, but I find that I no longer need it.

I just pray that this bed goes to where it is most needed, I can't haul the bed so it makes it a bit difficult. So, I am asking for prayers that it go to where it can be best used ...someone who is most deserving. Thank you!!!
Prayed! Are you on FreeCycle.org?

@Lionheart , I saw this, meant to say, and mean it very humbly as everyone should pray for what they feel, but I wonder if that's God's job? That is, your kind heart motivated you to do it, it helps you, and will help them. Chances are if they need it, they need it! And if they might appear to not be 'deserving', or have other motives, God will use that too. Whoever gets it will be the right one and deserving in God's eyes, (S)He doesn't have favorites. (Maybe even the 1st time someone has done a kindness for them.) God knows who it's meant for. JMHO.

(Like the crappy, terribly cruel people with our dog- if they hadn't been crappy we wouldn't have her because she was a rescue. And were it not for the good and kind people in between. 💗 )

Still, I hope someone in need gets it and really loves you and God for it! 😊🤗

(PS, I think it says somewhere, ~God is working on the solution before you even know you have a problem).

Hope your H is ok @Defaultxlovee . 🤗

Last edited:
I’ve been living in a group home/facility for about two months now. They really aren’t meeting my needs here. I’ve been trying to work things out with the people here and am looking for an outside service provider but if nothing changes I will need different living arrangements. Please pray things work out.

Back