• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Your last line is some hard truth @Lionheart. Grieving is not easy. Nothing fun or interesting about it. Take your time. We don't get any prizes for this one!
Thank you for being here and for understanding @ladee, tho I wish neither of us had to know grief!!! There is still strong love...even if it has nowhere to go. In the end, at least for me, the love may be worth it all. I would hate to think that I wasted even one tear on anything less than true, unconditional love!!! Maybe this is just me trying to console myself...I don't know, ....still, your words could not be more true!!!
Gentle healing hugs from my heart to yours.

Feeling weak, dizzy, faint, exhausted (despite so much sleep and resting), scared (feels like something is wrong with my body, but don't know what, no sniffles or sore throat) confused (about what to do). And overwhelmed, crying out of stress (so much needs to be done), feeling lost (about what to do). As if I'm sinking.

I had a near panic attack when my browser switched over to another search engine than the one I usually use. I finally figured out what happened, and then found my way back here. Prior to that, my browser seemed locked. It was weird.

Feeling weak, dizzy, faint, exhausted (despite so much sleep and resting), scared (feels like something is wrong with my body, but don't know what, no sniffles or sore throat) confused (about what to do). And overwhelmed, crying out of stress (so much needs to be done), feeling lost (about what to do). As if I'm sinking.
i know that feeling and i’m slowly crawling out of it which is possible. just literally got back from my first councilling session that actually felt like i met someone after four attempts that understands and now at the moment i feel numb, have you tried councilling? it turns out i’m going to be going to therapy and all sorts as i refuse to take meds but i guess what i’m saying is i finally feel like i found someone that understands after years of this stuff and it’s given me some hope i think, i pray this numbness is hope slowly trickling into my system and isn’t just a phase and i relapse. being understood i think is what i was searching for maybe find someone who understands i feel less hopeless just for finding that person. But i had to work for it though it isn’t handed to us, i had to dig deep and take the steps. i don’t know what your going through i just wanted to share what has made me feel like i’m getting somewhere. i feel your pain been there i hope this helps and take care. keep the post rolling from time to time so we know your still around. No giving up :)

feel numb and my anxiety that i have had off and on regularly is either tranquillized temporarily or taken a huge hit. i have been through a lot of abuse and this morning had to relive it all and get it out, i did and it is the begining of a long journey to grab onto the second half of my life but after 38 years today i think i might feel like it’s possible so i guess without feeling good and still not happy a bit better. so today i feel numb, un anxious, like eating and like fighting on even if i do get kicked in the ribs and knocked down again. i think all it took was someone to understand after all this time and hopefully the people that love me and i love will understand through my hard work and commitment to getting better, i feel like it could work out today. still have to see if i sleep and what tomorrow brings though. Take car everyone.

Feel like I've been through the wringer, again.
Exhausted and wired, headachey, uptight, sober, overloaded, grateful for my amazing partner/friend, pretty safe in my house but not beyond that, still feeling sidelined, still frustrated and jaded, still caring and in my heart, still a bit heartbroken and sad, a bit pompous, a bit overwrought, a bit big for my boots, but also underconfident and a bit crushed.

I recovered an old memory of a happy time when I was a child and I got my increased dose of Efexor today, so I am pretty happy. That doesn't happen as often as I'd like but I'll take it when I can get it!

Back