• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

I’m sure the Macdonalds ones are vegan and sugar free too... <snort>

Totally avoiding carbs is hard, I find.
I’m cutting down but not cutting out altogether.

I love potatoes. And bread. And pasta.
Sigh...

The usual morning hydration routine with water and some beet/apple juice....then a couple bananas...had a salad for lunch made with beet greens/sun gold cherry tomatoes/celery/red onion/carrots/cukes...topped with chickpea salad, kalamata olives, and papaya poppy seed dressing.....and for supper, made a baked casserole-like dish with zucchini slices/red onion/basil/oregano/tomato slices/marinara sauce/garlic/sunflower seed "cheese" and roasted some freshly picked beets.

So I was thinking that I've made this piperade stuff so many times and varied it so much it prolly might have changed over time. So I reread the recipe and yep - like chinese whispers what I've been making of late has strayed a bit.
So today proper piperade with espelette pepper
eggs on the side
sparkling water

Lunch - plate of vege stuff - Houmous, olives, sweetcorn, beetroot, Ukrainian salad, pickle & aubergine antipasti
Me birthday tm. And cause of bad weather went for plan b on birthday meal. Shared a plate of charcuterie for mains n a ricard. Had poussin something amd piperade - cos I wanted to see how a restaurant does it and am slightly bloody obsessed with the stuff. And shared an apple tart n Tarte au citron for pud. N a calvados n coffee after.
Don't remember the last time I managed 3 courses - they were each quite small. Anyway v nice. & my piperade is way better :smug:

Last edited:
Lemon H2O, cantaloupe, small garden salad topped with chickpea salad with a side of carrot curry kraut, sliced cukes to munch on as we did our Saturday adventures/rounds, a hand full of chili-lime tortilla chips, wine berry kombucha, and orange heirloom tomato sandwiches on flax seed bread with herbed veganaise, red onion, red lettuce, and fresh basil leaves served with steamed peas are the current plan for supper.....in between making bread and butter pickles. The aromatherapy is about to clear some heads in a big way up in here.

Back