• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

The Spanish garlic/oliveOli/tomato/ham toast thing … Aha!… Pan con tomate &/or pan con jambon. Silly brain. It’s one of my fave things, in either variation. Toast crusty bread, rub a garlic clove over it, nibble off the end of a cherry/grape tomato to rub over it, drizzle olive oil, & add a slice of ham if desired. I so rarely have bread, these days, I’m not eating it on the daily, but I used to.

Pa amb tomaquet or summat? @Friday
Yep. That.

My language skills are jacked these days. I’m seriously considering just walking around saying “platypus” with different intonations! 🤣 It works for the word “f*ck”, so I figure platypus is the more family friendly version. Plus? Platypus are cool. Imma bird/fish/mammal/marsupial!!! I’ve got it ALL, man! 😉

Cuppa tea and slice of Jalepeno Pizza- yummmm

Yep. That.

My language skills are jacked these days. I’m seriously considering just walking around saying “platypus” with different intonations! 🤣 It works for the word “f*ck”, so I figure platypus is the more family friendly version. Plus? Platypus are cool. Imma bird/fish/mammal/marsupial!!! I’ve got it ALL, man! 😉
Love that ! Classic! Try this one with intonations ,punctuation and pauses next time (oh it is in reference to a Panda Bear) - Eats shoots and leaves.

Back