• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Inner battle with healthy food @Teasel.. I’m a sugar addict. I know you cook healthy, hope I get inspired by your cooking soon?!
—————/-

yesterday: Carrots , broccoli, fish and rice.. Hate broccoli and hate carrots.. but I can’t afford to stop vegs

Choclate cookies in my mind.. and Coke. No No

@Rani G2 Varies a good deal. Sometimes I can't even be bothered to make a meal replacement shake. A lot of the time I can't be bothered to cook.

When I do get it together to research or try out a new recipe, I really do enjoy it though.

I think you exercise a lot? I'm too lazy for that ;)

When I do get it together to research or try out a new recipe, I really do enjoy it though.
Wish I had that ability, Do you listen to music when you cook? @Teasel It’s interesting that many people find cooking relaxing.. don’t have that capacity.
research or try out a new recipe
You showed a pic of the Gumbo I remember ?

think you exercise a lot? I
It’s just 2-3x a week, never did a few years ago, it’s due to fear of being thin and physically Weak. I want the feeling of power 🤭. Distortion. do you prefer any excercise? Or planning to do?

Back