• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

I used to dance for hours, I miss going out to dance. Really look forward to being able to social dance again one day :)

Don't often have music on for cooking, for washing the dishes I do ometimes though.

What exercise do you do? @Rani G2

I like the idea of doing weights, not really heavy ones, I did join a gym to learn but I think I picked the wrong gym, they didn't teach me, I think it was a bit a gym for people to show off maybe I could do some at home.

I enjoyed Tai Chi & Qi Gong when I did a class, though I cannot balance on my left foot.

Dance style just stomping about :D

Love Northern Soul Music 👍
Enjoy your day @Rani G2 :)

learn but I think I picked the wrong gym, they didn't teach me, I think it was a bit a gym for people to show off maybe I could do some at home.
Yes! It’s a nice to feel one’s own strength.. you’ll find some good videos Teasel..

Glad you enjoyed Qi Gong and Tai chi! Definitely calms the mind :-))

Stomping out sounds like fun..

Enjoy your evening @Teasel.. nice Talking to you.

That was last night
Breakfast was sliced ham, a boiled egg, a piece of Tallegio, some baby plum tomatoes, really ripe n sweet, and some pecans.

Back