• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Started the day off with making a big batch of beet root/beet greens & stems/apple/ginger/lemon juice to use up the bunches of beets from the garden. Had a big tall glass of it mixed with my greens and shrooms powders.

Drank a couple quarts of H20. Munched on unsalted tortilla chips and our homemade salsa from last season's goodies.

Made a sauce with sauteed homegrown garlic/onions/bell peppers/heirloom tomatoes/basil/oregano and added a small can of tomato paste and No Bull burger balls, then served it on top of buckwheat/sweet potato soba noodles.

Had a cup of nettle tea and some more water.

A bowl of salad with 2 brown rolls. Breaded mushrooms with garlic sauce. Chicken breast with jacket potatoes and green beans and peas.treacle sponge with custard. Mmmm! 😋

Lots of lemon water upon rising - then a cup of nettle tea.

Finished off my last jar of beet/apple/ginger/beet greens & stems/lemon juice.

Had a bowl of chopped romaine lettuce/garden onions/chopped celery/grated carrots/vegan feta topped with papaya poppy seed dressing for lunch.

Mo' H2O.

A few thai spring rolls with peanut sauce and sweet and sour dipping sauce, made by my Vietnamese friend, for supper.

Whipped up homemade chocolate sauce with dates/a smidge of maple syrup/cacao powder/greens and shroom powders/and water to drizzle over my homemade dairy-free nice cream made with frozen baby bananas and vanilla extract.

I ventured out to pick up our online grocery order today and discovered a Thai food food truck not too far from home. Oh happy f'n day! 🥰

More fresh spring rolls are in the house! Along with some veggie lo mein with tofu. Currently doing the, "I don't have to cook!!!" dance. It's rare that I get two of those in a row.

The lady that owns the restaurant and the food truck is in her 70s and is so kind and full of joy. What a sweet soul to cross paths with.

Back