• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

LOL, I am not sure. It was an Italian dish my roomie concocted, with Italian sausage, tomato sauce, romano, and parmesan cheeses, topped with shredded mozzarella. It was very good, I'll say that.

Yesterday… 8 tater-tots & half a cup of vegetable soup
Today… a can of V8

I am grumpy bordering on self pity… which is not a good look. 😖

Half the adults (not working tonight) went out to a steak house for dinner. The other half (working) picked up burgers and fries. Both groups in addition to their breakfasts and lunches. Me? I bought cat food & cleaning supplies. But? I DID have a V8 today, and tatertots / soup yesterday. So I’m not just skipping whole days. Which I have been. A lot. Doing the once a week eating thing. Less because I forgot, more because I’ve been working a lot and am too f*cking exhausted to cook. I don’t cook? I don’t eat. That simple. Most of the time. As is fair. As most people don’t cook around my allergies. Which I totally grok / agree with.

So. Damn. Tired.

I might just hit the whiskey and go to bed, and deal with the hangover of drinking on an empty stomach tomorrow. Since I’m not working tomorrow. And? Maybe be able to cook something. That -hopefully- everyone else doesn’t gobble up, so I’ll have food for the next day.

That'll be enough of that! ^^^
Get more soup and tater-tots in the house. Pronto. I know you like to cook from scratch but keep some canned soups and fruits on hand. Please and thank you.

Yesterday was blah and I wasn't up for cooking so we had frozen chicken tenders and pizza rolls. Rock n Rye to drink and a Snickers for dessert.

Mtn. Dew this a.m.

Back