• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

I do remember, I felt the same way-back-when, maybe I always have? And I posted and a Sargent said ~people will tell you to get lost, no worry of that. I fear he was wrong, though he was right re: family. I wonder if he is ~ok/ still living, he had terrible injuries. But he was kind too, and I remember him saying ~even Sargents need hugs. Cute man. Wow, would have to go back 10 years to find that one. Not today though.

Actually, I remember they ~did say. Not go, but don't stay. 1/2 dozen of this, 6 of that. Stupid. I always forget. 😔 So easy and clarity when I remember.

It is a beautiful day.

One more day of work.

I feel ya', @Lionheart . Been thinking a lot lately of my nephew, who is also a drug addict. He's been incarcerated the last several months, so we've known where he is and that he's mostly "safe", although it seems there's just as many drugs in there as there is on the streets.

He'll be getting out in about 2 weeks - homeless, no vehicle, no job prospects, with 3 kids by 3 different females in which he's WAY behind on child support and such, with multiple fines and court costs, needs major dental work, needs new glasses, needs a phone so he can get and make calls for jobs/probation officer, take required zoom classes, etc., etc., and I'm feeling all the anticipatory and historical feels and "what ifs" that go along with that.

May they, and all other folks struggling with addictions, be able to find their way through it.

Thinking about how I need to sleep on time tonight to make it to my dentist appointment tomorrow. And not wanting to get nagged at for having any new cavities. Omg, I got to do the laundry, got to get sleep back enough to have energy for walking a few blocks to the laundry mat. Talk about forcing myself to have motivation.

A friend's good friend got stabbed in the neck at work. And it was worse than that. I think people have gone crazy. Idk what to think any more.😢

Two imp phone calls supposed to come tomorrow, 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.

I feel like throwing in the towel. I don't have the motivation for myself, or to keep trying for others much longer. It's an uphill battle with no support or common mind or heart. I am tired.

Someone gave me wise advice tonight, if someone won't sit down and talk, there's nothing left to do. Apllies to all, family, friends, partners.

Last edited:
Back