• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Affirmations!! say something nice about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love truthfulness, accountability and integrity and I do my utmost to live these qualities.

I'm, not at all, a cruel person, and I'm a very non violent person. I treat people on merit, not on arbitrary characteristics.

I believe I have a strong sense of fairness and I don't excuse myself or other's from any kind of narcissistic behaviour, nor am I content to naively believe those who, ( myself) viewing history, prove themselves lacking integrity and good and altruistic intent.

I critically analyse, based on history, observation, overwhelming data (NOT just hearsay, but critical analysis) and my "Aspie superpowers" of logic, astute sensitivity and intuition and high IQ, although it precludes me from any measurable popularity or social standing (albeit a rare few who appreciate my thoughtfulness and typically Aspergers sense of adhering to factually and honest appraisal) ensures that I appreciate other's of outstanding integrity, character, intellect and knowledge (certainly in fields of my many and varied interests).

I'm also compassionate, without falling into the condescending pity traps of prejudice or overly sentimental, knee-jerk, highly illogical and downright damaging media-fuelled divisive rhetoric~ that will surely determine a far more troubled, lawless and yet oppressive future for us all, Instead, I apply due diligence, I apply my, not insignificant, investigative powers to determine a more clear, cohesive and realistic opinion to inform my own, self-responsible sense of empowerment and political outreach.

I love truthfulness, accountability and integrity and I do my utmost to live these qualities.

I'm, not at all, a cruel person, and I'm a very non violent person. I treat people on merit, not on arbitrary characteristics.

I believe I have a strong sense of fairness and I don't excuse myself or other's from any kind of narcissistic behaviour, nor am I content to naively believe those who, ( myself) viewing history, prove themselves lacking integrity and good and altruistic intent.

I critically analyse, based on history, observation, overwhelming data (NOT just hearsay, but critical analysis) and my "Aspie superpowers" of logic, astute sensitivity and intuition and high IQ, although it precludes me from any measurable popularity or social standing (albeit a rare few who appreciate my thoughtfulness and typically Aspergers sense of adhering to factually and honest appraisal) ensures that I appreciate other's of outstanding integrity, character, intellect and knowledge (certainly in fields of my many and varied interests).

I'm also compassionate, without falling into the condescending pity traps of prejudice or overly sentimental, knee-jerk, highly illogical and downright damaging media-fuelled divisive rhetoric~ that will surely determine a far more troubled, lawless and yet oppressive future for us all, Instead, I apply due diligence, I apply my, not insignificant, investigative powers to determine a more clear, cohesive and realistic opinion to inform my own, self-responsible sense of empowerment and political outreach.

I couldn't have said it better...

I am determined.
I am resilient.
I have good ideas and deserve to have them heard. People want to hear my ideas. I am not annoying.
I ask questions that people do not want to ask for fear of feeling stupid, and I assist others in getting answers by asking those questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back