• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Hiya @Changing4Best , what kind of things have you been doing?
I take care of an elderly lady who has Alzheimer's. I keep her company and busy, so that her family is free to run errands, do homework (that's her great grand kids) make sure she does not take her walker and wander off, etc. I play cards with her (Skip Bo) and watch TV with her or just talk. If she's hungry, I make her something to eat.

I take care of an elderly lady who has Alzheimer's. I keep her company and busy, so that her family is free to run errands, do homework (that's her great grand kids) make sure she does not take her walker and wander off, etc. I play cards with her (Skip Bo) and watch TV with her or just talk. If she's hungry, I make her something to eat.
That's a wonderful thing to do for a family.

That was a total life saver for us when looking after Papa Bear during his dementia days.

We wouldn't have made it through without good and solid folks such as yourself. Seriously! You are a champion!

Back