• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Today it’s been 9 hrs with a 2 1/2 hr webinar about emergency management (Want to go to a sleep lab, at days I sleep less than 5 hrs, I’m tired but I also have days where it doesn’t bother me that much) Familial short sleep Syndrom probably. But I also need to chill
Sounds like a tough day. You must eat and sleep and relax @Rani G2.

Hi everyone, thought I'd just check-in for a bit. The main event for me this week is seeing a rat in my apartment! Worse yet is the fact that none of the stores in town seem to have what I want to buy to solve this dilemma. Finally I found a rat trap, but it is way easier for me to use what I had in mind to solve all this than to use this trap. Now, I suppose I should go set the trap. I keep wondering how this critter got in here to begin with!

Hi everyone, thought I'd just check-in for a bit. The main event for me this week is seeing a rat in my apartment! Worse yet is the fact that none of the stores in town seem to have what I want to buy to solve this dilemma. Finally I found a rat trap, but it is way easier for me to use what I had in mind to solve all this than to use this trap. Now, I suppose I should go set the trap. I keep wondering how this critter got in here to begin with!
Hope you are able to catch the critter and find where he gained entrance

Hope you are able to catch the critter and find where he gained entrance
I'm not strong enough to set the trap! I tried and tried and tried to, but there's some kind of trick to it that only some strong man could figure out. It's on days like this that I really miss my husband; we were married for 20 some years and he passed away in 2005. Maybe I'll ask a neighbor or someone for help.

Back