• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Attachments

• P8044330.jpg
    P8044330.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 63
Hi all

So many peeps still here from way back. Hope you are all doing ok.

Not dooing too bad here, hubby is doing well for the most part. Though have to admit i myself had a slight hiccup around Christmas. I did call the Dr as soon as realised what was going on, instead of letting it push me over the edge, Yea carer burn out sucks so not a thing to ignore. Doing good now and going away for 8 days next week.

Still point others in the direction. 3 this morning alone. So helping you keep the numbers up. 😁 No seriously though I always point them this way, as i dont know anywhere else that gets it so right for all. 🦋🐉

I actually just saw a recipe for these. Never tried them before. Maybe I will make it.
They’re super good! 🥰 Crazy bizarrely good.

I can make them in Canada, or if I remember to snag a jar of chili sauce when I’m next up in Canada and fetch it back, but in the US Heinz has dairy added to it. 😵 Boo.

They’re super good! 🥰 Crazy bizarrely good.

I can make them in Canada, or if I remember to snag a jar of chili sauce when I’m next up in Canada and fetch it back, but in the US Heinz has dairy added to it. 😵 Boo.
That stinks about the dairy! I'm lactose intolerant so no dairy for me.

Hello Everyone! I figured I have been away for far too long. I recently have been doing some writing in my Member's diary since all of a sudden I was feeling the need to write and see what trauma work I need to do. I evidently have room to work and grow even more. I realized that I missed an anniversary I completely overlooked that was in many ways responsible for triggering my previous trauma and even contributed to the seizure that helped me find this forum so long ago! Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I haven't forgotten this wonderful site.

Back