• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Past few days it’s been 50s & 60s and raining in the morning & early afternoon, 80s & 90s in the afternoon & evening.

Reminds me a BIT of places I’ve lived where it’s below freezing until the sun rises, then 100+ all day, then the heat leaves the world for the stars come nightfall.

Too humid for that, here.

Still. They’re fond memories.

Well I am generally a mid-west gal, currently living and working in Florida, where I am we currently have a hurricane warning and a tornado watch, didn't think they went hand in hand but hey, I can handle a tornado!

Thunderstorms have been rolling through since last night when we were going to bed. It’s unusual in the morning like this. It’s dark and rainy, I like that in the morning.

0340... and it’s dark out.

Which is odd. It’s usually silvering by now at least, with heavy cloud cover, if not light enough to read by 0330 and clear skies.

The birds appear confused, as well. Whole choruses of them are belting out their dawn-songs, with no dawn in sight.

Must be black storm clouds overhead, for no light to filter through, at all.

I’m taking this as a sign the universe wants me to go back to bed.

Raining cats and dogs. It’s not the hottest summer on record here imho I haven’t looked at the data which is freely available. We’ve had a few hot days, but it seems to me just as many cool rainy days. It’s in the sixties here now. This is the remnants of Elsa.

Freezing overnight temperatures. Like 4 below 0 C brrrrr.... But beautiful, light filled chilly days follow on not quite getting to double digits but not far off. Most of the ice is gone by 11 am and then starting to settle in at 4 pm again. But sort of nice in-between. :) Back to my knitting!

Permanently too warm in this room. I've only been cold in it once, at 4 am with the window wide open and no covers on.
Grr mumble mumble

Back