• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

Well it back not sleeping for me not sure if it to do with dose increase of celexa or not. Lay awake all night alert and feeling sick to stomach worrying not sure what about as thoughts dampened down but got uneasy feeling in tummy, could be bit indigestion.

Here thinking of how screwed up I am lot time think when nights are long.

Not last night but the night before I dreamed of a behavioral machine, I cannot remember specifics but whoever was hooked up to the machine would have memories and predictions of behaviors appear before them as a kind of projection I think. Slept 3 hours that night.. last night I slept about 8.

Sometimes I wish there was an off switch, I''m wide awake its 2.30 and I get up for work in 3 hours. I gave up at 3am last night and took a sleeping tablet, and slept from 4 to 9am. But I so scared of getting hooked on using sleeping tablets I rather just stay awake.
Another week of this and maybe I'll get to the exhausted stage. It seems like a never ending cycle, it just recreates its self in another form.
First it was nightmares and sweating, then anxiety attacks just at the point I dropping off to sleep and now it's like I can't switch off.

((((shell))))

I took a diazepam last night in hope it would help me sleep aa felt exhausted but wide awake at same time and needed sleep to escape. However no such luck did not sleep again, had been sleeping well but well truly gone back the other way. I'm not even thinking about things I just feel wide awake yet so tired. Insomnia sucks especially when it's the only relief you get from way feel. I told my Gp my sleep improved jinxed self as since then can't sleep typical.

I slept well last night. I don't get nightmares (only daymares), but I tend to wake up and lie awake with messy thoughts for hours and hours. Yesterday I went for a three hour walk by the sea, and I guess that tired me out enough to sleep well. It was much needed!

Aw it's so nice to walk along the sea :)

Last night I dreamed of my 2 uncles being with me and I was unwell (ED wise). Of Japanese children jumping from skyscrapers that were falling apart. Of a fast steam train that was a high school students (Seth Rogen's) media project - careering through the landscape and ending up in Styrofoam snow away from all human contact where stood a school and I vaguely recall a tale of romance unfolding in the spotlight of a movie production in an dingy urban setting. Seth Rogen was the bad-ass older brother of my school friend Sophie.. whose other brother was severely disabled and whose father was molesting her. She had run away for a time and was ashamed of her circumstances.

I am so tired all the time. I sleep but wake up many times and never really have any deep sleep. Today someone mentioned my eyes were puffy due to lack of sleep :( Anyone got any methods of getting a nice deep sleep?

couldn't get the 'junk' in my head to stop... was up on the computer till after 3am. at the point of complete exhaustion. been trying meditation, and sometimes that helps. anyone else tried it?

I am a carer....my friend has the same reoccuring dream...she is in a house that is beautiful on outside and big and ugly inside and she is being chased by the boogey-man...also she drive her car into a lake with her son it and drowns. Any thoughts?

Back