I Hate Myself Today

Chiqui

MyPTSD Pro
Thanks @somerandomguy. It's a difficult sentiment for "normal people" to be understood.
I have done something very difficult to me. I said no way to a situation which It was weakening me and I thought I could manage. But I can't and it's OK. The deep reminder of "my life matters" has helped me to removed gracely, no argumenting or getting mad with myself. At the moment. I can feel the anger towards myself wants to explote but I know I have done the best for my mental and phisycal health. It doesn't make much sense, that anger, but it is what it is. But I am right, and I will win this.

Chiqui

MyPTSD Pro
Well, already exploit. Deep sadness for "being a failier, a fraud", breaking crying, un useless and, of course, the "the world is better without you", all at once.
The reason? I stopped on attending some classes because my brain could not process any more information.
Now, I am angry with myself. I should be doing better, having a good job and money. And I am nothing like it.
I know my worth it is not on this, but the feeling is stronger than reason today.
I feel brokenhearted 🙆‍♀️

Chiqui

MyPTSD Pro
I don't understand why I try to fit on society when I never have. The o ly time I remember I did was when I was in the cut And all was false, too..

Chiqui

MyPTSD Pro
@Survivor3, many thanks. I am feeling better. I just needed some venting, ask for care from my significant one, sun shine, a walk, nice music, a good free cry, respect my vulnerability and embrace it, and 3 ice creams 🌹I am watching Homeland on Netflix and it is being eye opening for me and wounds removing... Thanks again, I appreciate your post very much.

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
@Survivor3, many thanks. I am feeling better. I just needed some venting, ask for care from my significant one, sun shine, a walk, nice music, a good free cry, respect my vulnerability and embrace it, and 3 ice creams 🌹I am watching Homeland on Netflix and it is being eye opening for me and wounds removing... Thanks again, I appreciate your post very much.
Ah... I enjoyed homeland aswell. So glad you are feeling better. 🙂