• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Looking Forward To?

Helping the hubby build more raised beds to grow more veggies in, once we finish scavenging for and gathering the materials...and visiting the little shop that sells gluten-free baking essentials, "clean" peanut butter made from peanuts right there in house, with no added salt or sugar (i remember being so pissed off when I found out most brands even add sugar to f'n peanut butter....grrrr!!!), and visiting the little farmers' market on the way back to do some treasure hunting. Even the weather is smiling upon this day with the highs in the mid-50s. Let's get this party started!!!

I am looking forward to Friday, when I can order a new executive office chair. My current chair is broken down and causes me pain in my hips, legs and rear end :facepalm::giggle::oops:..( I have fibromyalgia pain). I spend a lot of time in my office chair at my computer desk., so I am really looking forward to getting a new one.

Looking forward to sharing with someone I care about, my side of the story and letting her know I was triggered and could have handled things much differently, but I didn't. I have forgiven myself, and hope one day she can do the same. If it's meant to be, we will have that conversation.. praying I have that to look forward to .

Back