• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Looking Forward To?

Waking the f*ck up.

What I’m not looking forward to. But well earned.

*kicks boots in your direction but just so they land near you, not ON you, & gets like two litres of Columbia coffee*

Better? :sneaky:

... // And soo flopping off to pool somewhere Black Em's lands. Even a different pool would do. Just so I ain't indecent pestering ladies in their own pool motherf*cker.

^You're on. The pubs just around the corner too.

But the dilemma is pub then pool or pool then pub? Or, take the pub to the pool..

Noo dilemma, that was Take the pub pool site from the get go, and if the pool swimmer says a thing or two about regulations, bribe him ;)

Cough right, I can also be on my good behavior. So drinking after swimming. Swimming drunk is a wee bit security hazard.

Oops & facepalm, right, some drink in moderation, not my worse case scenarios.

Cheers & So much laughter at the ideas. That pool trip is totally on.

I had to report neglect and abuse of an elderly person to the Dept of social services (which I hated to have to do) but at least they offered to send me a letter telling me what they have done to correct the problem. I look forward to hearing what they will do, so I can stay in touch with the the person.

Back