• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Looking Forward To?

My previous psychiatrist left the practice, now my present one just left a few days ago. So I get to see one by tele lines, um, I think they call that zoom? Anyway, since I didn't really appreciate the way the most recent pdoc's attitude toward me was, this teledoc I hope will be worth my time and effort. Ya never know, it could work out better.

Figuring out how to use the trail cam that one of my hubby's co-workers let him borrow. I can't wait to see how many visitors arrive that I never see, especially overnight. I think I'll attach it to the apple tree first, then next to the mountain stream, then in the forest. How exciting! :)

Pool day tomorrow with the wild things that visit, the Tibetan singing bowl that sounds and feels even more amazing when floating in the water, the Native American flute for once I'm out of the water so I can serenade the birds in return, and other percussive gadgets that are fun and meditative. Some aqua, solar, and sound therapy. Yes, please.

Finding and trying recipes for these lion's mane and chicken of the woods mushrooms I received today. But really wishing there was a master chef specializing in vegan cuisine in my pocket that I could call upon when needed to craft some deliciousness on my "off" days.

Back