• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Mmmm! Tomato and ginger curry sounds delicious. 😁
LMAO... I finally got it!!!

It’s Thanksgiving today/tomorrow (IE after I wake up, it’s about 6am here...just a BIT past bedtime) so there’s a helluva lot of food on the make... but a) I’m not allowed to actually eat any of it -yet- and b) I’ve been craving this for days 😉 win/win. Even if it’s a bit odd to have the house smelling like an indian spice market on today of all days.

LMAO... I finally got it!!!

It’s Thanksgiving today/tomorrow (IE after I wake up, it’s about 6am here...just a BIT past bedtime) so there’s a helluva lot of food on the make... but a) I’m not allowed to actually eat any of it -yet- and b) I’ve been craving this for days 😉 win/win. Even if it’s a bit odd to have the house smelling like an indian spice market on today of all days.
I finally got round to getting a curry 2 nights ago. Having your accommodation smell of spices is invigorating. Enjoy your thanksgiving! 😊

I had some chick pea waffles and Captain Toady's Horseradish Sauce. That was a back up sauce because I ran out of the peanut sauce I used on my first half-waffle and chick pea waffles need sauce. But that's excellent horseradish sauce - it has multiple fruit extracts/concentrates in it. Hubby purchased, so I was unaware that it could be anything but regular horseradish sauce. Normally, I prefer straight horseradish but this was the best sauce I have had. My sinuses feel better after the fact, too.

There was a loooooooot of food.

The best parts? In-the-bird-stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, & hard cidre. Hello happy tummy.

Also butter chicken over cumin rice ;) & a rather significant amount of bourbon. Which I’m hoping the curry will make a somewhat more sane series of choices. During a different part of the day.

Back