• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Cooking in my instant pot. My new fancy instant pot ultra I couldn’t figure out how to use, except to make cabbage soup. I think I’ve had it almost 2 years ? I always made beef stew in the crock pot. Always in the cold weather for years. I’d let it cook 10 hours sometimes, but yesterday I made the same stuff in under an hour. I made 2 batches because I was experimenting. The meat is beautiful and tender which is great because at 4 dollars and something a pound, it’s an old boot more or less. Just carrots potatoes onions and meat. A can of corn a can of tomato paste 2 cans chicken broth and red wine, with a little olive oil. I always mean to make a note of what kind of roast it is and I always forget. I’m excited though, and I hope I experiment some more, it’s an amazing kitchen gadget.

Back