• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Bun bo Hue with all the fixin’s, including pork blood—my first time eating blood intentionally as part of a meal. It was not bloody tasting, like liver, in my opinion. Pork blood is solidified, with a consistency like… agar jelly? (Bad comparison because it’s not sweet). Anyway, delish!

Bun bo Hue with all the fixin’s, including pork blood—my first time eating blood intentionally as part of a meal. It was not bloody tasting, like liver, in my opinion. Pork blood is solidified, with a consistency like… agar jelly? (Bad comparison because it’s not sweet). Anyway, delish!
If pork blood it doesn't taste like liver (which is horrid in my opinion), what does it taste like? Pork? Or does it have no taste but rather just adds a jell-like consistency? Or maybe is it like tofu and takes the flavor of the sauce? I'm curious now. I used to love the show Bizarre Foods. It made me hungry even. I visited a cricket farm in Vietnam a few years back and loved crickets! The host loved me cuz I gobbled them up while everyone else was fairly timid. She kept pushing the bowl towards me LOL

Back