• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Last night, I used up some leftover quinoa/brown rice rotini pasta for dinner by mixing it with walnut taco meat, homemade salsa, crumbled up blue tortilla chips, and black beans, topped off with some nutritional yeast/vegan parmesan...served with a small salad made with baby spinach, red onion, avocado, red/green cabbage sauerkraut, and a drizzle of papaya poppy seed dressing. Doing my usual hydration routine this morning....lemon water, herbal infusions, and some fruit/greens juice. Cheers!

Recently I have been making grapefruit-ade which is about 1 tenth juice to 9 tenths water. I have had to come up with this because one of my meds leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, even hours after I take it, so this drink cuts that taste right out and washes it away. Thank God!

Back