• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Air fried jalapeno poppers stuffed with vegan cream cheese/roasted garlic/imitation bacon bits - dipped in a batter made with chickpea flour/oat milk/garlic powder, then rolled in gluten-free vegan bread bread crumbs seasoned with garlic powder/onion powder/black pepper - served with some vegan ranch dipping sauce and a side of sauteed yellow squash/beet greens/bok choy/spicy mesclun mix/onion/garlic/baby bella shrooms/sweet red peppers.

We made a salad I got from a vegan recipe list - mango , cucumber , avocado, mint, coriander , grilled sweet potato slices , dressed with lime juice and the recipe asked for vegan ‘fish sauce’. I used ordinary fish sauce because - not We aren’t vegan.

It was very, very good. Though - in a very non vegan style I’d like it as a side to a Grilled meat or fish too.

Smoked turkey breast on pumpernickel bread with mayo and olive salad plus apple juice.

@Changing4Best That sounds good.....sorry you got sick on the canoe thread.....my computer died so that's why I was delayed a day.....Best Buy Geek Squad to the rescue!! I couldn't access Google Chrome.....nor my email.....nor my ptsd....all is good now.

I had crabcakes....and chicken.....and salad......crabs are plentiful now. Hope you are feeling better.....hope to see you.....there......could use a buddy to canoe with.

We made a big pot of vegan chili with homegrown tomatoes/bell peppers/sweet Italian peppers/hot peppers/onions/garlic with added shrooms/dark red kidney beans/cannelini beans/black beans/black olives and had vegan g/f grilled cheese (tomato cayenne variety) sandwiches alongside it.

Back