• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Some rainbow popcorn spritzed with liquid amino and topped with a new seasoning I found recently, brand name Flavor God (wouldn't have been my marketing choice, for sure - lol) - Nacho Cheese variety - made with garlic, blanched almonds, nutritional yeast, sea salt, paprika, tomato powder, coriander, black pepper, cayenne, and cumin. Glad I tried it.

Sipping on a cup of valerian/peppermint tea, currently.

American summer BBQ.
IMG_20210906_170051557.jpg
Ribs, potato salad, baked beans and garlic bread. I wish I had a better beer to wash it all down. I'll manage 😉

Lots of water upon rising, then some more.

Cantaloupe from our garden.

Bowl of quinoa queen cereal with oat milk, mulberries and banana slices - with mushroom and greens powders and freshly ground chia seeds stirred into the milk.

Another quart or two of water, and then some.

Fresh picked tomato sandwich on vegan g/f bread with veganaise, horseradish mustard, red onion, fresh basil leaves, and mung bean sprouts - with a side of steamed peas and roasted beets, onions, and sweet potatoes seasoned with black pepper, garlic, and rosemary.

Ended the day with a tulsi basil tea nightcap.

Back