• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Zappy Burger & a Coke
Ginger Stirfry Noodles & Espresso

The theme today is: Can’t be arsed. I have 3 or 4 major cooking projects to be getting on with (that have been on my list of shit to get done for over a week) that, nope. Not doing it. Think about doing it… and nope. Not doing it. Fortunately most of the ingredients are frozen or dried so they’re not going bad as I don’t cook them. But, really. The ginger noodles? SHOULD have had cabbage, chicken/pork, pineapple, and other stuff but I got as far as boiling the noodles and grating the ginger and just hit. a. wall. Fine. I haz sauce I can throw these with. Done. The extra 4 whole minutes it would take to make serious stirfry, instead of stirfry noodles? <insert ride of the valkyries here> Ain’t happening.

Vegetable samosa

All but one kombucha I've had have been flavoured and it will taste like sparkling mango or strawberry or whatever it's flavour is.

One I had recently wasn't flavoured, so tasted kind of like sparkling fermented green tea. I wasn't a fan. I like the flavoured ones well, still tend to dilute it as I don't like things so highly flavoured.

Last edited:
Back