Chat, check-in, and hang out

Defaultxlove

MyPTSD Pro
@Kerker2011 really, that's kinda cool...I'm seeing a psychiatrist the last day of this month too!

I'm going on therapy (phone call also) in fifteen minutes. But I'll be back later.

Might help to focus on immediate needs only right now. Please ignore if not helpful.

Kerker2011

New Here
I do have insurance now, Due to my Social Security Disability. Unfortunately, it must be Medicare and it costs $170! I moved last year 110 miles from my doc. I've had nothing but hell trying to find a new one!
My life's difficulties are never ending!!!

Kerker2011

New Here
Welcome @Kerker2011! Is there any chance you qualify for Medicaid as well? I have a decent Medicaid therapist and have no fees or co-pay.
Hello and thanks,
I'm in the process of finding out at this time. Co-Pays for Humana Medicare are killing me! Doc office is zero but others(radiologist, catscans, etc) are $50-$200 so far!
Thanks again for the suggestion!

MyPTSD Pro
Hello and thanks,
I'm in the process of finding out at this time. Co-Pays for Humana Medicare are killing me! Doc office is zero but others(radiologist, catscans, etc) are $50-$200 so far!
Thanks again for the suggestion!
Fingers crossed you qualify! Wow, a co-pay up to $200 is ridiculous.

Kerker2011

New Here
If you qualify for Medicaid, a lot of times it will pick up the balance that Medicare doesn't pay. At least it seems to be how mine works. I am disabled and have both Medicare and Medicaid. I wish you the best of luck.

Lion

Thank you. I'll pray and cross my fingers!
(I'm just learning this platform and I'm starving! I think I made a post instead of replying.
Lol!

Last edited by a moderator: