• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Good morning folks!

***puts out some fresh baked scones, cream and jam for everyone, along with some aesthetically pleasing to the eye fruit platters***

I am listening the David Burns' podcasts and YouTube videos. List of Feeling Good Podcasts | Feeling Good It's a very generous resource to have available to the public.

I had a singing lesson and I recorded my singing - it's a little bit embarrassing to listen to myself. But as B said that's why I am taking lessons. It's (to ground more and breath as well as) learning how to sing. Yes I really need the lessons! LOL! It's great the singing teacher does zoom classes.

Seeringly hot here today in Australia. I have the air con on in just one room so I can manage. I will do gardening as soon the sun stops burning when you go outside about 3pm or 4pm.

Last edited:
I finished one course and one exam, then a short course and another exam. Now I am doing another course which is 7 hours with two exams so I really am enjoying them. I feel purposeful and really quite grounded.

It's cold so I've put the heating on. I want to be snug and warm. I've got food in the fridge but I seem unable to actually even do that. I might order Indian takeaway just to treat myself. I get food dysregulation and don't eat properly. I think it comes from stress, (hyper vigilance and paranoia). Anyhow. I can now feel the heat coming off my radiator. Nice!!
A lot of the time I end up eating meal replacement bars or shakes. I try to get some that are high in protein and organic plus non-GMO. this way I eat healthy and it tastes great. Also, I don't have to cook.

Back