• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

Heh, I got "The weather was humid, raining and hot, I on a fever, got cooold, back to shivering mess we go" weather.

Like. Dammit. Juust when I thought I have summer all figured out! I swear to something imma move either seaside or to the desert. Their summers I at least got. *inserts flailing over fishies and happy of waaves and normal wet & hot like any reasonable weatherpeople*

Now even my *weather* would be eebil prick... thanks, darkshine*. Priceless. :hilarious: *

*darkshine because duh. Sunshine I call Friday, and you're like sunshine too but *black*, so dark shine ;)

And my current one is sunny, windless, perfect sailing... perfect go back to bed, one. :sleep:

A mix of partly cloudy, then really f'n cloudy, with flash flood and tornado warnings, all while I was out driving back and forth to an appointment.

Grateful to have made it from point a to point b and back with no incidents, other than nerves being rapidly plucked.

Once I got home, I heard that a potential tornado touched down about 8 miles away from our house and left a trail of trees, debris, and power lines in the road.

Since I've moved it's been hot, damned hot, so hot we had to dunk the chickens, f*cking hot, not so hot and hot. Oh, and windy, super windy, and blow the chickens around windy. This is normal weather here.

Yesterday
Warm summer yellow sun on blue skies... and icy wind off the northern glacier.

Today
White and grey roiling skies, steel grey lake... warm winds and rains scented with spices and sun drenched grasses from deserts south.

Must be autumn. Looks cold out, but flip flops & tank tops. Looks warm, and it’s fuzzy hats, gloves, and blankets.

Back