• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Current Weather

We've broken records again for warm weather. Tonight huge sheets of lightening flickered around the horizon as I drove home. A short sharp burst of rain followed me but disappeared way too soon. And now it's still and humid. Totally out of step with where our weather should be at the moment - Autumn should be cooling down not heating up. Looking for rain and a few days of it would be just fine.

Two days ago I had a typical cold, wintry wet weather day and it rained about 10 mls (40 pts) The rain is much needed so no complaints from me.

Yesterday was cold and windy with grey clouds.

Today brings brilliantly bright sunshine, blue sky, no clouds at all and relatively warm - about 15 C or a bit less. A beautiful day!

It’s been gorgeous for daaaaaaays.

The door into summer slammed shut last night, though, with an icy gale thundering out of the mountains. And today it rains. Steady. Heavy. Wet. Misty. Grey. The occasional sliver of blue showing, between great swaths of clouds, to remind us what we miss.

Cold, wet, blustery artic winds blowing for days. The smell of crisp snow somewhere not far. No sunshine, no blue sky. For three days.

Today? Bright, fresh blue sky with sunshine pouring down. Lovely but still very cold. :)

Back