• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Today my “coworker” (my pet)...

Today I had therapy, while my coworker sat on my lap and had a broccoli feast.
20210311_115544.jpg

It’s been a busy day here!
Coworker no1 had to be given a laxitive and threat of an enema because he’d eaten the nail clippings of another co worker and they’ve bunged him up and hurt his bottom.

coworker no2 - is up a tree yelling that he will not go to bed

Coworker 3 ( the new guy ) stole our supper from a frying pan when I nipped to the bathroom then preceded to act out killing it but at least shared it with his department.

It’s hard to get reasonable staff, right?

Two of my coworkers are on heat. They've alternated between frantic running all over the place, chasing and shouting at other coworkers. Nobody's managed to get much work done today and their wheels developed a louder squeak than they have.

My coworker spent 30 minutes today, organising his poop.

All old poops must be on the right, before he will poop on the left. Then that poop must also be moved to the right. Before he will poop again, on the left.

I suppose it’s fair to say that he’s unusually hygienic, my coworker. However? It all seems rather pointless since he went streaking out of the bathroom today with the poop still attached to his bum, waving in the wind.

I suppose the 30 minutes was mostly spent trying to find where the new poop had gotten to?

Dude. I know where it is. We all do.

Today my coworker stole my last hair tie (THAT’s where they’ve been going! :banghead: ), and walked around with it dangling out of his mouth all afternoon, chewing on it, occasionally spitting it out onto the floor, picking it back up, and chewing on it some more.

Note to self: Buy more hair ties. Don’t use the ones you find on the ground. They’ve been badly used.
My coworker has discovered my stash of hair bands. As evidenced by 2 packages being empty, 1 package with only 3 on it, and a self satisfied smirk as I’m telling him off about it… rather than any contrition or denial.

Back