What Are You Looking Forward To?

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
Next week, when puppy love day rolls around again. Yesterday, I was accompanied by two 4 year old little girls and we had a blast! Between spraying the garden hose, splashing in the kiddie pools, and blowing the bubbles, I'm not sure who had more fun, the dogs or us humans. 😊 What an honor to be allowed to volunteer in a space full of so much joy.

Lionheart

Sponsor
I purchased a folding long table that has a beautiful mahogany finish. It will replace the rickety old computer desk that I now have and give me more writing space. I am looking forward to getting it set up and re-working my *Computer/TV/Stereo's current wiring plan. *(It is a mess and I am sure that I can do a better job of it if I just start over and give it another try.)

LuckiLee

MyPTSD Pro
Vacation.
All I ever wanted.
Vacation.
Have to get away.

J and I are traveling the Appalachian Trail and the Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive this year for one of our vacations. 10 days. 3 tent camping. 3 in a hotel and 3 in a cabin in the Shenandoah National Forest. Starting at the southern tip, Springer Mountain, GA and ending near Front Royal, VA.

Super excited!! ⛺ 🌳 🐦🐟🐿🏕🦅🌄🚣🚶🚗 🚗 🚗💜💜💜

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
How cool, @LuckiLee ! You'll be a hop skip and a jump away from our 'hood at the end of your trip. Best wishes for safe travels and more awe-inspiring moments than you can shake a stick at. 💛

I'm looking forward to tonight's therapy pool exercises and tomorrow's puppy day - and for the evening visit to the garden to see what else has popped up through the dirt. 🐝🌱🌞