• šŸ’– [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] šŸ’– Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Looking Forward To?

Getting back to the therapy pool with the hubby tomorrow and having the rain move out of here, finally.

Also looking forward to seeing if the oyster mushrooms continue to grow on one of our shroom logs. They're busting out underneath a piece of the bark.

Didn't expect any growth this time of year, but I guess the rain prompted it. The greedy lil' slugs ate 'em last time they fruited.

Having a socially distanced hula hoop transaction and lesson tomorrow in a parking lot. šŸ˜„ Someone discovered I make them and requested I please get one to them asap.

They've already been made and have been stored in a room we don't frequent. I can toss it in my trunk, clean it when I get there, place it on the hood of her car, then scoot on back over to mine and start showing her how to use it.

Meanwhile, the belly laughs of trying to defy gravity will be damn good medicine for us both, as well as the passer-bys. Win/win.

getting my wife up and walking again! her surgeon told me today that her bones are still capable of supporting a prosthetic hip, and after we get her past the infection that forced the removal of the first one today, she is a viable candidate for another one in 6 months give or take. That is truly something I look forward to.
So glad you are a supportive husband. She's lucky. Walking together again in the park still can become a reality!

Back