• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Lots of H2O and a cup or peppermint tea upon rising.

A g/f berry waffle with sunflower seed butter, sliced banana, and topped with cabbage microgreens for break-fast.

Mo' water.

A smoothie with kale, spinach, mango, pineapple, and ginger for a late lunch.

Leftover Thai food - brussel sprouts/tofu/many other veggies in garlic sauce served over brown rice.

What is it?

Ready meal beef stew and dumplings, frozen veg.
Complicated.... No its roast beef. You can either roast it traditionally or braise it. It is key that the beef is really tender and sliced fairly thin. The braising liquid or Jus is the same either way. (Beef consume, Beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, pan juices if cooked traditionally)
Slice the roast beef and give it a nice soak in the Au Jus. Drain the beef and add some onions from the jus and put them on an 8" submarine roll. Cheese (provolone seems a favourite) and mushrooms optional. Grab a small bowl for the Au Jus for dipping and eat.
Best I have ever had was at Philippe's on North Alameda in LA.

Crispix cereal, boiled egg, tea, OJ.
Crave frozen Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese Dr. Pepper.

Best I have ever had was at Philippe's on North Alameda in LA.
My fave French dip is/was the love child of a Philly Cheesesteak & Chicago Beef Sandwich; mid rare steak, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, swiss, (<cough> & avocado for even more creamy awesomeness)… the bun grilled with the beef drippings; so the inside is crispy even as you dunk it in au jus. Drool.

I can make a reasonable facsimile, but sadly the Marshals took the owner of the little cafe away. That sandwich was legendary.

Espresso
Vegan shake thing
Something sorta halfway between chicken in creamy poblano sauce & coconut chicken curry.

Back