• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Freedom Friies &... nah, not coke... cocoa. :whistling:

Happy birthday America, Britain misses you.

... also dig it turned into someone's literal birthday mini party, even tho I didn't stay long as mixing Spanish with the other language does my head in. Still, yay day. :happy:

Waldorf salad for the first time ever and it was... okay! I surprised myself by not throwing it away immediately and actually finished my serving! I had to get past the mayonnaise at first. Just kept telling myself, “Yes that is mayonnaise on those apples and mini marshmallows.”

Ingredients: cubed apples and celery tossed in a little grapefruit juice, walnuts and mini marshmallows and mayo to bind.

I made it because I was curious, had a lot of old apples, and had all the ingredients except lemon juice.

Tossed some beyond burgers, corn on the cob, and golden zucchini on the grill tonight.

Once the burgers were done, we topped them with smoked provolone vegan cheese, grilled onion, homegrown tomato, veganaise, ketchup, and dijon mustard.

Just finished off a little Asian tea cup full of bear naked brand dark chocolate/hazelnut granola mix.

Last night; (I'm fasting today, it's 12.55 now, gonna eat a light meal some time this afternoon)
Fresh mullet fried in some butter and olive oil, coated in a light coat of egg and flour with some fresh ground mixed pepper, salt, paprika.

Salads- one with rocket, tomato, red pepper, finely sliced red onion, with a little olive oil, balsamic, lemon juice, salt and pepper (added some goat fetta on top)

Another one which was a left over salad with steamed broccoli, grated raw broccoli stem, green beans, raw cabbage, peas and a little red onion, with a yoghurt, mustard (whole grain and dijon) a little light sour cream, olive oil and lemon juice, to which I added some grated carrot, more cabbage, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper, and some mtc oil.

Some steamed green beans with a little olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and toasted pine nuts.

Cauliflower and leek mash with some mozzarella cheese in it.

A bit of parmesan on top.

Very, very filling and satisfying, and allowed me to be full so that fasting today has been very easy.

Back