• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Just because I am a teeny tiny bit sick does NOT mean that roasting Vienna sausages (what I usually refer to as tinned hot dogs) over the stove top flame is an insane idea.

To be fair, the really long bamboo skewers I was using were a BIT odd in the scale department.

But it worked.

Which was totally irrelevant to my sister’s expression ; something between the horror, concern, and withering pity one might convey, seeing half a frog hopping down the road.

Dude. 🎼 Hot dogs roasting on an open fire 🎶 (chestnuts? Maybe that’s chestnuts? I think it’s chestnuts. But I’m American, dammit. Or at least half American, and therefore reserve the right to substitute fast food at inexplicable opportune moments) is a whole damn song.

You’d have thought I was trying eat broth with a fork from the way she was looking at me. Or the front end (left side?) of a frog. 🐸

Back