• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

40 proof ale??? Whaaat?? Do tell.

Chili over elbow noodles with cheese, diced onion and sour cream. Beer. Water.
LMFAO… Cha, I really wouldn’t recommend it. At least not for the enjoyment of it. Was like drinking fizzy molasses. Wih a hammer on one end. That’s what I get for breaking into bottles I bought whilst travelling, as I like stopping at breweries, and not reading the label months later. That’s SO a me-thing to see on a shelf (40 proof ale?!? WTF? Sold.) …and then completely forget about it. At least I didn’t have big plans that night. Because it was 30oz, my back was hurting, sp I just knocked it back. Especially once I realized it made Stout -which I hate- seem like Bud Lite. And then realized walking might not be a good idea. But, hey! I slept great 😉

2 bananas covered with almond butter and honey. Bananas are tricky. I get 2 bunches when I can. Ones I can eat today or tomorrow, meaning they’re going brown, and some greener ones that’ll be ripe in 3 or 4 days. Also one organic bunch and one regular because they ripen at different rates. They have to be getting bruised that’s when they’re sweet. I can’t eat the greenish ones at all. My wife of course is the exact opposite. She says the ones I like are gone off lol.

They have to be getting bruised that’s when they’re sweet. I can’t eat the greenish ones at all.
I once met someone who was the son of a green grocer so he grew up eating overripe unsold fruit—his dad said the brown spots are the sugar in the bananas—I used that line with my kids and it worked. Then I learned that the green bananas have lots of the prebiotic inulin (a starch that acts like a fiber and feeds the good bacteria in your gut)—so either way you win!

I had a yummy salad, bagel with cream cheese, and lemonade.

Back