What did you find today? tangible or intangible?

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
Ended up with a lot of eggs, accidentally @Ronin ?. But only recently any flour.

On Sunday, written in sidewalk chalk: Smile, laugh, have fun. (I stopped smiling because when my eyes move the mask shifts. But it's nice = life beyond masks.)
Last night on the bus a stuck name tag paper that said: This too shall Pass, with a heart in the middle.

OliveJewel

MyPTSD Pro
I found bulk Celtic Sea Salt at the water store (where I refill my drinking water container.) I had never heard of it and the mermaid in me was so excited she asked if it would be okay to bring a little home, so now we've got a small jar of the stuff waiting to be a part of something special--food or magic.

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
Oh that's so funny @Self-Determined , I am wearing mermaid socks. They are like a foot massage on my sore feet (though I'm wayyy to ticklish for any foot massage. ? )

I found a heart showed up as my screen saver when I turned on my new phone. :):inlove:

ETA Being half 'Celtic' the only thing I can think of to do with salt is throw it over my left shoulder! :)

Last edited:

TruthSeeker

MyPTSD Pro
Ended up with a lot of eggs, accidentally @Ronin ?. But only recently any flour.

On Sunday, written in sidewalk chalk: Smile, laugh, have fun. (I stopped smiling because when my eyes move the mask shifts. But it's nice = life beyond masks.)
Last night on the bus a stuck name tag paper that said: This too shall Pass, with a heart in the middle.

I broke my nose.....I now hate the mask....too small, painful, oh.......and I hate having hot breath under the mask to boot!