• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What did you find today? tangible or intangible?

I finally found the source of that bad smell in my apartment—rotten garlic in the spice cabinet! But not after I thoroughly cleaned behind the fridge and stove! Ah well, it feels good to know there’s nothing behind them and they’re tidied up. Maybe I’ll get a nice house troll to move in.

Yesterday a sticky name tag on the bus before work that said, 'You are amazing', with a heart in the middle.
Two things from Christmas I forgot I received, one thing I bought not remembering.
On monday, that my sense of day was totally thrown off. Caused me an extra hour to get home after work. :(

A website with a quote from me in the past that resonated with me in the present. It was from an art project that I participated in 17 years ago. The piece was about protest songs and hope for change. Viewers, like me, at a gallery were invited to write down a song that for them represented social or political change. My song choice always struck me as "not quite right." It didn't make sense and I eventually let it go in my mind. But when I found that site and read my words, I found they made sense now and I was proud of my self. I reached back into the past and hugged her and told her she was on the right track.

I found the reason that I have to lean on countertops/tables etc., to hold myself when standing in a line is due to my having a narrowed spinal column.

Back