• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

I don't come here often, but I'm having a LOT of pain these last couple of weeks, and it makes me think about dying. I honestly really struggle getting through each day, and I worry that it's always going to be like this.

but I'm having a LOT of pain these last couple of weeks, and it makes me think about dying
Cha. No shit.

I think I was 11 or so when the idea came to me that pain was how souls & bodies kiss their farewells? EG: Make one okay with leaving.

This was before my trauma-trauma history. AFTER? For truth. If your death hurts? Die better. If your life hurts? Live better… came from trauma.

I’ve needed bilateral joint replacement for 20+ Years. 10 more to go. I know that in 10 years? I’ll be better -physically- than I have for 30 years. Tears. Years. Tears. Pure, unadulterated pain.

Everyhing is temporary. Even if pain itself feels never ending.

Back