• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How Did You Sleep Last Night?

I had a very poor sleep last night. It was the first day that I didn't take temazepam as discussed with my psychiatrist. It's just the first night so it could be coincidental but I see I guess. I got 3 hours and then just lay in bet awake. I should have just gotten out of bed as discussed but I was really tired and couldn't do it. I also had a migraine so that may have contributed.

Really well, but I'm not getting *enough* sleep. I have a lot of trouble going to bed and usually take something to help me sleep - so I don't wake up.

I woke maybe an hour ago, having a nightmare. There was a man wearing a fedora hat staring at me through a window. I couldn't really see his face, it was shadowed. I woke up at that point.

I hate it when men stare at me. It happens too often in real life too. It gives me the creeps. Like, what do they want? My mind says it is something I can't give to them. Then, I feel put upon and worse.

I don't know if I can get back to sleep.

I don't think I manage to get 7 1/2 hours across a whole week.

Finally got sleepy at just after 5am, then got woken up by someone knocking on my door at 9.30.

I'm trying for an earlier night tonight.

Back