• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

This is just a place to ask for prayers. You can mention the request specifically or just list it as an unspoken request if it is too personal. God listens, God loves us, God wants to help, He cares. Talk to Him... and others will help by praying too.

I was taught by my Bible Study teacher that God has three answers to prayer: Yes, No and Wait. That last one, I think, is the hardest to deal with.
Having dealt with fellow PTSD/Moral Injury sufferers, going back to superstition is not available to most of us. War tends to prove the myth that there is some sort of god, and if there were such an entity, it is certainly not trustworthy or worth worshipping. In fact, religious upbringing is a majory contributor to moral injuries. The guilt tripping shit is pervasive and hard to break. We practiced the forgiveness exercise...Forgive others..Allow others to forgive you...and Allow you to forgive yourself...the last being nearly impossible.

I'm sorry I put it in the wrong thread, I wrote this:
I am concerned about relative's vehicle pblm, going to take a minor if not major miracle to overcome or approve repair (let alone to replace), between facts, realities, and supply change issues. I would be very thankful for prayers, key time will be Friday on. It is very difficult to manage demands/ work/ groceries/ vet/ needing to commute out of town with no vehicle. Let alone very disheartening with other demands there already. 😫😪

I'd appreciate if anyone could say one.

Also for a person and their loved ones who has to choose or not medically assisted death by tomorrow.

Thank you very very much. 💙

Hey, Y’all…
I am requesting prayer on behalf of @Lionheart 🦁
We have been “messenger friends” for several years and he almost always answers within a day. (This started when we could have private conversations…it was abused so got taken away…I think that’s good…most of the time…)

I messaged him on Wednesday and can tell that he hasn’t read the message. I’m really concerned that his health issues have become a crisis…

Please pray that whatever is going on, he will feel God’s presence, and our prayers!

THANK YOU!!!

Absolutely @AngelKeeperJ , thank you for letting us know.

Am just sick, just heard word that issue with relative's car- minor previous accident that didn't involve another and in which they approved repair and didn't write off due to age- has come back with much huger estimate of over 4200$ damage and now goes back to be reassessed on whether they will approve or write off. 😫😩😪😭😭😭 And they had 2 years to even bring it in and didn't wait.. 😭😭😭 I would really appreciate a prayer if possible, thank you very much. Am just sick to my stomach. and we are here with interest rates growing in leaps and bounds, sky high inflation, only this vehicle, no vehicle stock, no raise in 5 years and on the cusp of a strike at work (300$ / week strike pay if and only if even used as essential staff). Without everything else, and there is plenty. 😭😭😭😭

I am so tired of existing and struggling and worrying.

I am so tired of existing and struggling and worrying.
I SOOOO get this! It isn’t a wish to pass from this life…just a pass on the exhaustion of hit after hit after hit to our emotions, mental health, and wallets!

The first thing I read today in my quiet time was “Do not worry about tomorrow” so I wrote it in bold at the top of the page of my journal.

It is SOOOOO freaking hard to stay out of tomorrow…as a daughter…as a mother…as a grandmother…as a friend!!! But, I’m still working on it…and won’t give up or give in! Truly, today is all I can handle!

I pray your day is blessed!!!
AKJ

Thank you very much @AngelKeeperJ . 🫂

I SOOOO get this! It isn’t a wish to pass from this life…just a pass on the exhaustion of hit after hit after hit to our emotions, mental health, and wallets!
I understand what you mean, but yes and no. Isn't 40 years of struggle with very few upsides not enough? It's quite a consuming feeling.

ETA, i know I have to shake the fear and grief. But I am so very tired and feel alone within it.

Last edited:
Back