• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Tomorrow is my birthday (huge trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww. You guys made me smile. I picked that day because Year’s back that that’s the day I stayed testosterone. A very official start to my transition

I really want to get my self back together. Yesterday I punched a wall. Been a long time since I’ve done that sort of thing. At least I didn’t break anything. I managed to hold back a bit

Yesterday I punched a wall.

Depends whos looking :D In my book that IS, in all seriousness, getting back together.
(What I mean, anger can be rather healthy. And a change from inertia. And a change from collapse.)
Besides: Got a birthday, punched a wall... sounds quite a progress to me. :)

@Ronin you made me literally laugh out loud. I think that should be a new slogan. "Got a birthday, punched a wall." I am not a big fan of anger, but I suppose it's better than collapse. And today does seem to be better. And got out into nature and had a wonderful walk so that was good.

Now if I could just punch my nightmares. Ooo.... we should have a MyPTSD version of fight club but instead of people, we beat the poo out of nightmares. And people who won't want to fight, can still offer up their nightmares and those of us who have anger to work off can take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back