• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Looking Forward To?

I texted the hauler late yesterday afternoon. He was going to make it to about 3 hours south of here by 10 last night, but then he was going to be out of legal driving hours. So, today, "for sure". Meanwhile, he's got his own private space waiting with grass and water and room to move around, just across the fence from a couple of his old friends and a couple new ones. Might have to figure out how to post a picture!

Ok, I WILL have to figure out how to post a picture. He's home and picked up with his old friends (including me) pretty much where he left off. Kind of skinny, but otherwise ok. It's really good to have him home. Now I'm looking forward to riding him again!

twins! my daughter knew she was pregnant, and yesterday the news that there are two hearts beating and two babies growing has left us with big smiles around here. i have not talked to her husband, he could not be reached for comment. Last seen drinking heavily and muttering something about hobbies that spin out of control

Owee-go-bye-bye

Every joint in my body currently feels like there’re shards of broken glass in it, whilst the tendons/ligaments are being chewed on by rabid weasels, so on the upside? The acid burning muscle pain, and kicked in the junk deep bone ache isn’t as noticeable as usual.

The weather either needs to drop BELOW freezing, or I need to go pick up an Rx. This cold damp can kiss my…

Back