• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Lemon water, ginger infusion, apple juice, two bananas, a big salad for lunch, some celery sticks with black bean/sriracha hummus for a snack, a cup of hot lemon water (which is free at all the coffee shops I've stopped at and asked for one, so far..(but I tip them for their kindness...it helps keep me from ordering other things I'll regret later), then cleaned up the leftover black eyed peas, collard greens, and corn bread.

(Chicken) Trencher Stew

Cook meat & veg in 2 tinfoil containers over a fire with a half bottle of beer or ale in each. Serve over stale crusty bread. Ideally the kind of bread that’s so stale you could use it as a weapon, and cutting it? Pfft. Ain’t gonna happen. We’re talking rock hard. Until it soaks up all the juices, and voila. Not. Ruined. After all. Season w/ salt & pepper. This one was chicken, bacon, mushroom // potatoes, carrot, onion.

Back