• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Sounds yummy @LuckiLee :)

Had good eating today. Mr made Roast Pork, Roast Potatoes, apple sauce - just apples nowt else, lively n tangy, mushy peas, sweetcorn n gravy. He hardly ever eats any veg so I was glad of em.

Some fried Sucuk, Halloumi, eggs n beans. Made me so happy!

A red bell pepper and a couple long thin pale green peppers, char grilled n eaten with houmous

Couple shortbread cookies
A toffee
Satsumas

An incredible spicy black bean tomato soup from a favorite local cafe that finally was able to re-open after a devastating flood - along with a tomato sandwich on g/f vegan bread with a window sill ripened Cherokee purple tomato (we picked the last ones before the overnight deep freeze a while back) seasoned with Celtic sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly picked basil, sweet onion, veganaise, freshly snipped red rock cabbage microgreens, and freshly picked red and green leaf lettuce. So grateful to still have so many fresh homegrown options in mid-November. 💚

Liking in recognition not cause I'm liking @Mee Hope that makes sense.

This morning and the last few mornings I had sucuk, halloumi, eggs n baked beans.

Drinking caffeine free diet coke.

Making jerk chicken later if well enough.

Back