• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Jerk chicken, rice n peas, fried plantain.

2nd time cooking rice n peas, 2nd time of them catching at the bottom of the pan. Next time shall reduce heat or stir more often or something.

Anyways delicious all the same.

Last edited:
Jeremy chicken, rice n peas, fried plantain.

2nd time cooking rice n peas, 2nd time of them catching at the bottom of the pan. Next time shall reduce heat or stir more often or something.

Anyways delicious all the same.
Delicious - I cannot get plantain here and i miss it :(. We do have a Jamaican takeaway though and I have considered asking if I can buy some plantain from them if I also buy some patties or something 😳.

Lol my phone is peein me off with it's autocorrect. I swear it's even worse since the last update.

Aah @Mee sorry to hear, unsure where you are but no matter. Yeah maybe worth asking the takeaway :)
I LOVE autocorrects - I usually leave mine in because they cheer me up so much - reminding me to not take myself so seriously . Btw - I knew a Jeremy who was a jerk and a cxxk so - close enough imo.

fried plantain
Tostones??? Almost biscuit-like/cookie-like, pick up & eat with your hands, crispy on the outside & fluffy inside... or more caribe style fried & eat with a fork & knife, & wettish, more like potatoes?

I miss tostones dipped in guacamole sooooo much. Ditto pork&plantains (wetish/ fork & knife) or plantains & rice. One of the people in the house is allergic to all things banana. >.< Ditto Brussels sprouts. Booooo. I haven’t had any of ‘em in a coons age, now.

A bed of our homegrown chopped greenage (kale/red leaf lettuce/arugula), broccoli and red rock cabbage microgreens, topped with baked marinated locally made tofu, celery, red bell pepper, Cherokee tomatoes, bok and broc kraut, and three bean (red kidney, cannellini, chick peas) salad with diced radishes/celery/sweet onion mixed with a dijon/white balsamic/sweet relish sauce.

Then I'll be diving back into the box of g/f vegan homemade Boston cream donuts I picked up today. Oh holy hell they are incredible! I tasted 2 when I got home just to be sure. lol A great night to practice self-discipline. 🤞

Back