• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Eat And Drink Last?

Too damn much ( comfort eating). Chicken pie, watermelon salad, ( quarter of a watermelon ). a cola, a piece of cake. Not in that order.

just about to have some water. I’ll try and be more judicious tomorrow.

Lots of H20 - some burdock root/red clover infusion - celery/greens/apple/ginger juice.

Cantaloupe - a couple handfuls of cabbage microgreens - a smoothie with lots of greens/frozen pineapple/frozen mango/frozen baby bananas/coconut water.

Wild rice topped with chunks of roasted sweet potatoes and balsamic glazed brussel sprouts.

More H20.

Locally grown rainbow popcorn popped in a brown paper bag in the microwave, then spritzed with liquid aminos and sprinkled with garlic powder and nutritional yeast.

Burdock root/sarsaparilla/red clover infusion and lots of H20 upon rising, later on a couple oranges, then for lunch I had a tofu scramble wrap with cabbage microgreens/onion/spinach/vegan feta, and dinner was leftover greens and beets, and then I polished off a pint of coconut milk/mint/chocolate chunk nice cream.

Back